Wednesday, October 26, 2011

F's Update

The last couple of days have been a blur driving I don’t know how many KM’s, no idea how many speed stages. We have climbed thousands of meters through beautiful country. We have come on so much, we are now getting there. The last couple of days we have been fast, safe and together. Richard and I are ‘dancing’ and the Jag has been an unlikely Carrera success although I think our service team would disagree.. I have so much to tell but I’m a little burnt now so I’ll tell you about this afternoon when we did a speed section on a NASCAR banked oval circuit. Madness. This is something to it for sure and the Jag was quite a weapon but at 100 MPH round an oval? I won’t be queuing to do it again. Let hope the video worked. This race is amazing. We have made it through to day 6. Just one more day to go and the big finish.

F

No comments:

Post a Comment